Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
A straightforward look at all relevant statutes and major cases in the law, Problems and Materials on Commercial Law features complete materials and problems on sales, payment systems, and secured transactions. The text continues to be up-to-date, covering the latest changes in U.C.C. Articles 2, 3, 4, and--as well as other relevant laws--and the cases related to each. Interesting, well-crafted problems progress from easy to more complex, sharpening students' skills and enabling them to understand the field's complexities and difficult statutory language. A sensible modular organization follows the order of the U.C.C., allowing for greater flexibility in teaching. This effective format and manageable length makes Problems and Materials on Commercial Law concise and efficient.
New co-author Stephen M. McJohn brings his considerable experience and expertise to the Tenth Edition. A professor of law at Suffolk University, McJohn has written many law review articles on copyright and commercial law and is the author or co-author of major texts in the field. Important new cases and developments are presented as well as new and revised Problems.
- comprehensive, straightforward look at all relevant statutes and major cases in commercial law
- includes complete materials and problems on sales, payment systems, and secured transactions
- covers the latest changes in U.C.C. Articles 2, 3, 4, and 9
- describes changes in other relevant laws
- includes cases relating to each
- interesting, well-crafted problems progress from easy to more complex
- sharpens students' skills
- increases comprehension of the law's complexities
- clarifies difficult statutory language
- sensibly organized
- modular approach following the order of the U.C.C.
- allows for greater teaching flexibility
- manageable length
- concise and lucid
- effective format
Thoroughly updated, the revised Tenth Edition presents:
- New co-author Stephen M. McJohn
- considerable experience and expertise
- professor of law at Suffolk University
- has written numerous law review articles on copyright and commercial law
- author or co-author of major texts in the field
- important new cases and developments
- new and revised Problems
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION