Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Dwight Clark, 2-Time San Francisco 49ers Super Bowl Champion!
Super Bowl 50: Celebrating Fifty Years of America's Greatest Game commemorates the awaited golden anniversary of the biggest annual event in the world of sports. More than just a football game, the Super Bowl has become a cultural celebration of sports and entertainment that engages people from all walks of life.
The Super Bowl has become the most watched television program in America with 114 million viewers in the U.S., and millions more worldwide. It has also become the biggest and most expensive event in the world of advertising, with ad buys now costing over $4 million for a 30-second spot.
With substantial use of beautiful archival photography and original illustration, this commemorative book highlights
- The Games: The teams, scores, players, MVPs, and big plays
- Halftime Shows: The stars, the songs, and the stories
- Commercials: Excellence in advertising, winners, and losers
- Parties: Family and friends, food and fun, recipes, beer, and beverages
- And much more: Equipment, gambling, superstitions, and super facts
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION