Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
Arrives in 3-7 Business Days
Examining the significance of race, class, and gender in understanding social problems.
Social Problems in a Diverse Society uses critical thinking and personal narratives from real people to make the study of social problems interesting and relevant to todays students.
This book focuses on the United States but also integrates discussion of global social problems.
Social Problems in a Diverse Society uses sociological perspectives to analyze current social problems. It offers a balanced approach and explores three classic paradigms and feminist theory.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experiencefor you and your students. Heres how:
- Personalize Learning The new MySocLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engages experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with education expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical ThinkingCritical thinking questions found at the beginning and end of every chapter help students use the sociological imagination.
- Engage StudentsPersonal narratives and the authors conversational tone pull students into the topics.
- Explore TheoryThe texts balanced approach encourages students to use many contemporary theoretical perspectives to analyze social problems.
- Support InstructorsA full set of supplements, including an Instructors Manual, Test Bank, and PowerPoint presentation, provide instructors with the support they need.
Note: MySocLab does not come automatically packaged with this text. To purchase MySocLab, please visit:
www.mysoclab.com or you can purchase a valuepack of the text + MySocLab (at no additional cost): ValuePack ISBN-10: 0205877893 / ValuePack ISBN-13: 9780205877898.
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION