Attention: For textbook, access codes and supplements are not guaranteed with used items.
You're teaching 4th grade this year. What do you need to know? Mike Anderson reviews fourth graders' common developmental characteristics and shares practical know-how on topics such as:
- Arranging a circle, desks, and tables
- Choosing and storing supplies
- Scheduling a child-centered day and teaching daily routines
- Planning special projects and field trips that maximize learning and build community
- Understanding the special concerns of fourth graders' parents and finding the best ways to communicate with them
MORE FROM THIS COLLECTION